Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Nick & Valerie

I now have the great pleasure of introducing you to the lovely Nick and Valerie Seraday! This couple is a true inspiration of strength and trust. They were introduced through a mutual friend and "dated"/fell in love through the course of emails and letters. Nick is a member of the United States Marine Corps stationed at Kaneohe Bay here in HI and between the island and deployments, did not even meet his future wife for months, though they both knew it was destined! When Valerie came to HI to finally meet Nick for the first time last summer, the connection was instant. They were married in December! Since Nick will sadly be deployed for their one year anniversary, they agreed to let me shoot a couples session to celebrate their 6 month mark of marriage. I feel so blessed to have met both Nick and Valerie within my first week of moving to Oahu and I'm happy to share their beautiful and loving smiles with you!

For more clips from the shoot, check out my website!


No comments:

Post a Comment