Friday, August 24, 2012

Amanda, Ethan, Lauren, and Kyle

Some of you might recognize Amanda in this shoot from a previous shoot I did along with Bob the Camera Man of her and her boyfriend, Daniel. Amanda loved her pictures and edits from me so much that she asked to schedule another appointment, this time with just me! I was flattered and so thankful to Bob for allowing me these great connections for clients! She brought her adorable son, Ethan, and gorgeous sister, Lauren along for the ride. Ethan's dad, Kyle even found his way into a few frames while playing with Ethan on the rocks, encouraging the most contagious giggle you can imagine from a 2 year old! It was incredibly windy the day of the shoot, especially right by the water, but the crew was willing to be a little adventurous with their posing, which I always love, and we ended up getting some great shots! Amanda especially liked the more faded, vintage effects I gave some of her last photos, so I tried to follow suit with these to give her exactly the look she wanted! Thanks to a fun group for a great afternoon!


No comments:

Post a Comment