Saturday, August 4, 2012

My Handsome Hubby


Meet my husband, Matt O'Connell. Unlike most adult males, he was willing to go on a little adventure for a practice photoshoot with me and my new camera, the Nikon D800. I'm still deciding on a name for the thing, but trust me, it is quite the machine and I treat it like my baby so it does deserve a name other than "the camera." It's too special for that.


This shoot took place along the ridge of the Lanikai Pillboxes near where we live. It's a bit of a hike, so not exactly the ideal shoot for ladies and gents who wish to look fresh and clean. Since this was more of a rugged, outdoorsy shoot and "pretty" was far from our aim, we voted that the scenery was worth the sweat. Below are a few of my favorites, though I'm admittedly bias... I mean, look at those eyes. ;-) Check the website for the full shoot!



  


No comments:

Post a Comment