Sunday, December 23, 2012

Vow Renewal

A new acquaintance and fellow photographer, Nicole, contacted me last week to say that her parents were going to be on island for the holidays and wanted to renewal their vows. Naturally, she wanted to participate and be in the pictures for once instead of behind the camera, so I was honored that she asked me to capture the special day for them! On a gorgeous day in Waianai, I watched them reaffirm their love for one another. It is always a pleasure to witness long and lasting love :-) Afterwards, we posed for group shots out of the whole clan, and the kids were all so well-behaved, even when distracted by the dogs playing fetch in the ocean. It was a wonderful way to spend the morning and I hope this family has nothing but happy memories of this special day!


No comments:

Post a Comment