Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The McCormick Clan

I feel like I talk about how "fun" the shoot was in every post, but it's true- all in different ways and for different reasons! This group was no different, and it's always a bonus when I know the family. I knew Amy was an awesome mom and so giving of herself to others, so I was determined to capture some beautiful images for her. It was an overcast day and pretty windy to top it off, but no rain so we took our chances and hit North Beach on Kaneohe Bay. The kids were all giggles, which some may discourage for pictures, but I just go with it. We made silly faces and did silly poses, even hatched a secret plan to tackle mommy and daddy by surprise. I think we ended up with some really cute shots that display the happiness and love in this beautiful family!



No comments:

Post a Comment