Saturday, September 22, 2012

The Skipworths


On Monday, I went along on a shoot with Bob the Camera Man for the Skipworth family. The family took advantage of their first time together since both sons married, to take some family pictures on the beach. The family was also excited to include the newest addition to the family, first grandchild, Lexi. With Bob handling breakdowns of the different family units, I was called to keep my eye/camera on Lexi, which was a joy! She was happiest on her own so the family let her just play in the sand while I snapped away! The closeness of a family is so apparent and this clan surely has a special connection. Each member, (minus the mom and Lexi!) has an element from the father's original leg tattoo incorporated into a tattoo of their own! It is so much fun to get to know the dynamics and stories of each family I shoot.


No comments:

Post a Comment