Friday, September 28, 2012

Joe, Blonnie, & baby!

The expectant excitement of soon-to-be parents is a particular shade of joy that maternity photos allow couples to capture and remember forever. It's these special, one-of-a-kind moments that are the best to frame. >>

Introducing, Joe & Blonnie Crispin + baby! Blonnie went to college with my new sister-in-law and she and her husband, Joe, happen to be stationed on this rock as well, thanks to the U.S. Marines. I was so excited to meet them because I just knew they'd be awesome, and I was thrilled when they asked me to shoot their maternity photos as well. They are expecting their first child, a girl, in October and the love and anticipation of her arrival radiated in every shot. When you combine a beautiful beach, a beautiful couple, and a heavy dose of pure fun and joy, the results are bound to be gorgeous. Thanks to Blonnie and Joe for letting me capture this wonderful moment in their lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment