Saturday, September 15, 2012

Stuart & Halley

During our evening beach shoot on base, it became even more clear to me how perfect this couple is for each other! I met Halley, a nurse in the US Army, at church while Stuart was deployed with his unit in the US Marines. I immediately liked Halley, a southern girl from VA like me! (I even found out a little later we both attended the same college! How crazy!?) And the two of them together are a country singin, 2-steppin, perfect match! The day after our shoot, Halley was deployed to a new station in Colorado, where Stuart will join in December, so the love was so genuine on their last evening together. I felt so honored and happy to capture their fun-loving spirits and honest connection in these photographs. Congratulations, Stuart and Halley!!


No comments:

Post a Comment